How financial planning works
If you have a general query or question, you can just pick up the phone and speak to us. Making a financial planning appointment is easy too.
Determining your advice needs
When you contact Telstra Super Financial Planning enquiring about advice, a qualified adviser may ask you some initial questions about you and your family, your current financial position as well as your future goals so that we can determine the scope of the advice to be provided. From here, the adviser may be able to provide you with advice on the spot or recommend that you have a telephone appointment or attend the office for a comprehensive advice appointment.
- Your first meeting is complimentary and is about understanding you and your objectives and goals, and how we can help.
- Once we understand what kind of advice you need, we’ll also discuss the costs involved in developing your financial strategy. If you are happy to progress, we’ll go away and develop a financial plan to help you achieve your goals and objectives.
- We’ll present your personalised financial plan and answer all your questions.
- When you’re ready, we can help put your plan into action.
- We can also provide you with ongoing advice to help you stay on track.
We’re here to help
At Telstra Super we’re here to help you build a secure financial future. Before making any significant financial decisions we would encourage you to speak to Telstra Super Financial Planning. If you have any financial advice queries contact us on 1300 033 166
or fill in our online contact form
. There is no additional charge for our phone based service as this is included in your Telstra Super membership.