Telstra Super MySuper Product Dashboard
From 1 February 2017, we are making some modest changes to our asset allocations. Visit www.telstrasuper.com.au/fundupdate for more information about the changes. You may want to consider the changes if you’re thinking of changing investment options.
Telstra Super’s MySuper arrangement is a lifecycle investment strategy consisting of three investment stages: MySuper Growth for members aged under 45, MySuper Balanced for members aged 45 to under 65, and MySuper Conservative for members aged 65 and over.
The Product Dashboard below is legislatively mandated and is designed to provide members with a snapshot of investment performance, risk, and fees and costs associated with Telstra Super’s MySuper arrangement. The Product Dashboard is based on our understanding of the calculations and other requirements prescribed by the law (including regulatory standards) applicable to a product dashboard.
- The return targets shown below are relative to inflation, for example MySuper Growth’s return target is Consumer Price Index (CPI) + 4%.
- Returns for MySuper Growth, MySuper Balanced and MySuper Conservative take into account the historical investment history of the Growth, Balanced and Conservative investment options offered by Telstra Super as default investment strategies prior to the commencement of Telstra Super’s MySuper arrangement, subject to prescribed or allowable adjustments.
- The investment returns displayed in the Product Dashboard are based on returns (net of applicable fees and costs) during the periods shown and reflect (as required) the highest fee levels (where the Telstra Super has had multiple fee levels in the past).
- The statement of fees and costs is for one year based on fees and costs applicable to accumulation members in the MySuper arrangement (assuming a $50,000 account balance). It does not reflect all fees and costs that may apply (for example, activity fees and insurance fees aren’t included).
- The returns displayed in the Product Dashboard are not the same or equivalent to investment returns reported elsewhere by Telstra Super and may not equate to the investments returns allocated to your account during the periods shown. The allocation of investment returns to your account depends on a range of factors including when money moves into and out of your account.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The information in the Product Dashboard may change from time to time.
For further information about Telstra Super’s MySuper arrangement, refer to the Telstra Super Personal Plus and Telstra Super Corporate Plus Product Disclosure Statements.
Investment or other decisions relating to your Telstra Super account should be made having regard to the relevant product disclosure statement.
Telstra Super MySuper investment stages