Wherever you choose to work, you can continue to receive the benefits of being with an award winning, “profit-to-members” corporate super fund.
Take us with you
You'll have enough to think about with starting a new job, so we’ve made staying with us easy!
Letting your employer know you'd like them to pay your super into your TelstraSuper account, takes under a minute. There are two ways you can get your employer to pay your super into your TelstraSuper account.
- Send an email to your employer - you just need to add your name, date of birth and member number to it; or
- Fill in this form then sign and give to your employer.
They will then start contributing to TelstraSuper on your behalf. It’s that simple.
There are plenty of good reasons to stay with the super fund you know and trust. As a TelstraSuper member, you get to enjoy:
- consistently strong investment performance: our long-term performance is in the top 10 for funds in Australia.
- competitive fees: we recently lowered our asset-based admin fee and work hard to keep our fees low
- access to expert advice: get the help you need through TelstraSuper Financial Planning and attend seminars and webinars presented by our education team
- flexible insurance: access to death, disability and income protection insurance at wholesale rates
- online education and tools: industry-leading website and tools to help you manage your super including the Retirement Income Projector and Unit Price Graph.
Find your super
If you’ve held multiple jobs in the past, chances are you have more than one super account. Multiple accounts mean extra fees eating into your super nest egg. We can locate any other super accounts you may have and help you consolidate them into your TelstraSuper account. Simply click the button below to give us consent to search Australian Tax Office (ATO) records for super accounts in your name and we’ll contact you with the results.
We’re here to help
If you have any questions about arranging employer contributions or consolidating other super to your TelstraSuper account, contact our Member Services Consultants on 1300 033 166 or via email.