Wherever you choose to work, you can continue to receive the benefits of being with an award winning, "profit-to-members" corporate super fund.
Take us with you
You'll have enough to think about with starting a new job, so we've made staying with us easy!
Letting your employer know you'd like them to pay your super into your TelstraSuper account takes under a minute. There are two ways you can get your employer to pay your super into your TelstraSuper account.
- online: fill in this online form - you just need to add your name, date of birth and member number and your employers email to it. It will then send off a form to your employer so they can start contributing to your TelstraSuper account; or
- offline: fill in this form then sign and give to your employer.
They will then start contributing to TelstraSuper on your behalf. It's that simple.
Why choose TelstraSuper?
There are plenty of good reasons to stay with the super fund you know and trust. As a TelstraSuper member, you get to enjoy:
- consistently strong investment performance: our long-term performance is in the top 10 for funds in Australia.
- competitive fees: we recently lowered our asset-based admin fee and work hard to keep our fees low
- access to expert advice: get the help you need through TelstraSuper Financial Planning and attend seminars and webinars presented by our education team
- flexible insurance: access to death, disability and income protection insurance at wholesale rates
- online education and tools: industry-leading website and tools to help you manage your super including the Retirement Income Projector and Unit Price Graph.
We're here to help
If you have any questions about arranging employer contributions or consolidating other super to your TelstraSuper account, contact our Member Services Consultants on 1300 033 166 or fill in our online contact form.