Locate and consolidate your accounts now
Log into SuperOnline to find any super accounts in your name.Find a consolidate your super
You can only combine your super online if you have:
- joined TelstraSuper before March 2020.
- a Super balance that is greater than $0
- a Tax File Number (TFN) on record
If you joined after March 2020 you can consolidate using this form.
Things to think about
- Insurance: when you consolidate your accounts into TelstraSuper you’ll lose any insurance cover with your current funds. You may be eligible to apply to transfer any existing death and total and permanent disablement insurance into TelstraSuper (not Income Protection cover). To do this, you must apply and have your application accepted in writing before you consolidate.
- Exit fees: check if there are any fees for leaving current funds. TelstraSuper doesn't charge any transfer fees, but your other fund might.
- Advice: think about getting financial advice before you combine your super and insurance.
Why consolidate your accounts
If you have multiple superannuation accounts, consolidating them into one account may be to your advantage. You could potentially save on multiple account keeping fees which may make a significant difference to the value of your final super benefit when you retire.
And when you only have one super account it’s easier to follow how your super in tracking throughout your lifetime. Read more about the benefits of TelstraSuper.
Need help with your multiple accounts?
At TelstraSuper we’re here to help you build a secure financial future. If you’d like to discuss consolidating your super or if you have any other queries relating to your super account contact us on 1300 033 166 or fill in our online contact form. There's no additional cost for our phone based advice as this is included in your TelstraSuper membership.Online contact form