You can manage your super through your SuperOnline account so that it’s working hard for you. It’s easy to get online. To register you simply need to:
Don't know your PIN or forgotten your password?
If you don't know your PIN you can have it sent to your email or mobile by completing our online form. Alternatively, give us a call on 1300 033 166 and we can help you out.
If you've already registered and have forgotten your password you can reset your password.
In your SuperOnline account you can:
- check your balance
- update your address and other personal details
- review your investment options and make changes
- invest in the Direct Access* option
- nominate preferred beneficiaries
- rollover your other super accounts into TelstraSuper
- review your insurance
- try the super simulator to see how much super you'll have when you finish work.
Need help logging in?
If you need help logging in contact us on 1300 033 166 or fill in our online contact form. There is no additional cost for our phone based service as this is included in your TelstraSuper membership.Online contact form