General and simple personal advice about your TelstraSuper account over the phone.
What you pay
Available as part of your TelstraSuper membership at no additional cost.
Simple personal advice
- making contributions to your TelstraSuper account
- insurance within your TelstraSuper account
- investment choice*
- managing your super in the event of redundancy
- transition to retirement
- commencing an income stream
If your advice needs fall outside of these topics, we'll refer you to one of our financial advisers for comprehensive personal advice.*Excludes the Direct Access option
Comprehensive personal advice about topics inside and outside of super tailored to your individual objectives, financial situation and needs. You can meet with an Adviser face-to-face or by video chat.
What you payThere are a range of fees in place depending on the level and type of comprehensive personal advice you receive.
One off advice
$550 – $2,500 plus GST
(where applicable) depending on the nature and complexity of advice required.
We offer two levels of ongoing advice services:
TelstraSuper Financial Planning Super on Track:
$1,400 p.a. plus GST
TelstraSuper Financial Planning Life on Track:
$2,200 p.a. plus GST
This fee is additional to any one-off advice fee payable.
Ongoing advice includes proactive management and review of your advice strategy to ensure it remains relevant and appropriate as your lifestyle and financial circumstances change.
Advice fees for one off or ongoing advice relating to your super may be paid for through your super account.
For more information on the different levels of advice download this brochure.
- comprehensive insurance advice both inside and outside super
- pre-retirement planning
- retirement income planning including understanding your Centrelink entitlements
- comprehensive wealth accumulation
- complex defined benefit matters
- cash flow & debt management including strategies to pay of your home loan sooner.
We're here to help
At TelstraSuper we're here to help you build a secure financial future. Before making any significant financial decisions we would encourage you to speak to TelstraSuper Financial Planning. Call 1300 033 166 or request an appointment using our online form.Request a call