Complete this form if:
- you’re an eligible^ member electing to opt-in to receive default member paid insurance cover, or
- you wish to elect to keep your member paid insurance cover.
Completing this form will ensure that you won’t lose your member paid insurance cover now or in the future, even if you transfer to a different TelstraSuper product, due to:
- your account becoming inactive (no contribution or transfer to your account in the past 16 months)
- your account balance being below $6,000
- you being under the age of 25 years.
It is also important to ensure you have enough funds in your account to cover future premiums or your member paid insurance cover will be cancelled.
You can cancel your insurance cover at any time via your online account*, by emailing [email protected] or by calling us.
^Eligible members are new or transferring members from 1 December 2019 who are required to meet the Default Cover Conditions as described in the relevant TelstraSuper PDS and Insurance Guide
*Available to eligible members with an account that allows insurance cover to be applied under a Policy and who are registered users of SuperOnline. You must also have a valid email address and must reside in Australia. Excludes Defined Benefit members.