The benefits of financial planning for those
preparing to retire
When you are approaching retirement it’s time to make planning for your post-work life a priority. Financial advice can help you make informed decisions and investment choices so you can live the life you want in retirement.
Things you may benefit from receiving advice on include:
- advice to assist you become debt free as you approach your retirement years
- advice to help you accumulate wealth tax-effectively to meet your future retirement income needs
- advice to help manage your estate and direct your assets to the right persons at the right time and in the most tax-effective way
- advice to help ensure you and your family are protected with the right type and amount of insurance cover
- advice to assist you in consolidating your super in preparation for accessing these benefits in your retirement.
To discuss your advice needs with Telstra Super Financial Planning call 1300 033 166 or
request a call
Financial advice for all stages of life