Transferring to Telstra Super Personal Plus
Telstra Super Personal Plus is a low cost, personal super product for building super savings. It offers true value for money with an extensive range of membership benefits.
When you leave employment with Telstra or a related company, your super is automatically transferred into Telstra Super Personal Plus. This smooth transition means you will enjoy uninterrupted Telstra Super membership and there are no forms to complete.
- Competitive administration fees
- Competitive investment fees
- No entry or exit fees
- No commissions
- Death and Total & Permanent Disablement (TPD) cover
- Option to apply for income protection cover
- A broad range of investment options for the conservative through to the aggressive investor
- Your employer can contribute to your account
- Transfer (roll in) super from any other funds
- Make your own regular or one-off contributions
- No minimum contribution amount
- Access to expert financial planning advice
- Regular member magazine and informative e-publications
- Free educational seminars
- Your family can join Telstra Super
You’re welcome – and so is your new employer
Shortly after your employer notifies Telstra Super that you have ceased employment, we will send you a welcome kit containing the information you need to get the most out of your Telstra Super Personal Plus membership.
You can also arrange for your new employer to contribute into your Telstra Super Personal Plus account so that all of your super can benefit from Telstra Super’s low fee environment. To arrange for your new employer to contribute into your Telstra Super Personal Plus account, request an Employer Contribution Kit - this has all the necessary forms and information for your new employer to contribute to Telstra Super.
Product disclosure statement
In the meantime, to find out more about Telstra Super Personal Plus, download the Telstra Super Personal Plus Product Disclosure Statement (1.2mb)