Platinum 2018 Choice Super
Awarded by independent ratings agency, SuperRatings, in recognition of being 'a best value for money' superannuation fund that is well balanced across all key assessment criteria – investments, fees and charges, insurance, member servicing and administration in a robust, secure and proven governance / risk framework.
10 year Platinum Performance
2008-2018 SUPER: Awarded by independent ratings agency SuperRatings, in recognition of being rated a Platinum super fund for 10 consecutive years.
Fund of the Year 2015
Awarded by independent ratings agency, SuperRatings, this award recognises TelstraSuper as the top fund in the accumulation and pension categories, providing the Best Value for Money Accumulation and Pension products for members in Australia.
Best Balanced Return 2010 - 2015
TelstraSuper’s Balanced investment option was named SR50 Best Balanced Return 2010-2015 by independent ratings agency, SuperRatings, in recognition for providing the strongest investment returns to members over the past five-year period.
Chant West 5 Apples Super 2018
Our accumulation products were awarded by Chant West its highest ranking of 5 Apples. The ratings are based on extensive criteria and relate to what is regarded as industry best practice.
Chant West 5 Apples Pension 2018
Our pension product was awarded by Chant West its highest ranking of 5 Apples. The ratings are based on extensive criteria and relate to what is regarded as industry best practice.
Super of the Year 2015
Awarded to the best super fund in Australia as assessed by Rainmaker Selecting Super, this commendation is based on a review of the fund's administration, communication, investment returns, fees, member and employer service, leadership and innovation.
Selecting Super AAA Rating
The Selecting Super Quality Assessments represent a detailed review of a superannuation or retirement product providers quality. The rating is a detailed analysis of 330 areas of a superannuation fund's operation and management and is designed to offer both employers and members an easy-to-use reference for the overall quality of superannuation funds.
- Super of the Year 2012, 2014 & 2015
- 10 year Platinum Performance 2008-2018
- MySuper of The Year Finalist 2016
- MyChoice Super of The Year Finalist 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019
- Pension of the Year Finalist 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019
- Career Fund of the Year Finalist 2019
- Best International Shares Return 2006 - 2011
Chant West awards
- Pension Fund of the Year Finalist 2017
- Best Fund: Investments Finalist 2017
- Best Fund: Insurance Finalist 2017
- Best Fund Advice Services Finalist 2017
Rainmaker SelectingSuper awards
- Best in Show – MySuper LifeStage Product - Finalist 2018
- Best Performance – Fixed Interest - Finalist 2018
- Best Performance – Property - Finalist 2018
- Best Retirement Product - Finalist 2018
- Investment Innovation and Leadership Award - Finalist 2017
- MySuper Lifestage Product of the Year - Finalist 2017
- Superannuation Fund of the Year - Winner 2013
- Innovation in Member Communication 2011
- Workplace Super Product of the Year - Value choice 2011
- Member Services Fund of the Year - Finalist 2018 (to be awarded on 8 March 2018)
- Large Fund of the Year - Finalist 2018 (to be awarded on 8 March 2018)
SuperReview’s Super Fund of the Year awards
- Best MySuper Investment Option 2014
- Best Public Sector Fund 2013 & 2014
Association of Superannuation Funds in Australia (ASFA)
- Best Delivery of Fine Print 2011 & 2012