- you can display performance figures and compare them against the industry average (SuperRatings median index)1.
- to graph MySuper Growth, MySuper Balanced or MySuper Conservative, please select/view the Growth option, Balanced option or Conservative option respectively above
- data can be easily downloaded as a CSV file for import into programs such as Microsoft Excel
- saving the address bar link allows you to record and return to the chosen graph at any time in the future.
Stay up to date on investment returns and what's happening in the market
- find out how unit prices are determined and how they are applied to your account
- for an overview of how investment markets, both domestically and overseas, have been tracking over the last month, check out our monthly market update.
- Survey median returns are sourced from the SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey. Survey medians for all options are net of investment fees, tax and implicit asset-based administration fees. Explicit fees such as fixed dollar administration fees, exit fees, contribution fees and switching fees are excluded. TelstraSuper's Diversified Income option does not fit the standard definitions included within the SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey. As such, no industry comparison figures are currently available. For more information see www.superratings.com.au.
- Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
- Depending on inception date, investment returns may not be available for the selected date range.
- The estimates in the Investment Performance Simulator represent what the amount entered would have been had it been invested during the specified time period and in the investment option(s) selected. The estimates do not take into account any inflows or outflows including but not limited to contributions, withdrawals, contributions tax, insurance premiums or fees.
- The TelstraSuper RetireAccess investment returns are net of indirect investment costs but before the deduction of any applicable indirect administration cost, administration fee or rebate.
- The investment returns shown above for the Growth, Balanced and Conservative options (which form stages of TelstraSuper's MySuper arrangement) are different to those appearing in the MySuper Product Dashboard, which are displayed net of administration fees, indirect administration costs, indirect investment costs and investment taxes (refer to the MySuper Product Dashboard for more information).
- This website contains general advice, not taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on this advice you should determine if it is appropriate for you. Before acquiring a product, first read its Product Disclosure Statement.