What we offer
TelstraSuper is committed to providing competitive and cost-effective superannuation services to our membership of current and former Telstra Group employees, employees of a Telstra-approved employer (Telstra Stores), and their friends and families. We offer an exceptional range of benefits to help our members achieve their retirement objectives including:
- competitive fees
- a broad range of investment options, including the ability to invest in ASX300 shares and term deposits
- a range of flexible insurance options, offered at our competitive bulk rates
- access to expert financial advice through wholly owned subsidiary, TelstraSuper Financial Planning
- 24/7 access to check and manage your account via our secure online account portal, SuperOnline
- member education seminars on a range of topics to help you get the most out of your super
- membership, no matter where you work, plus the option for friends and family members to join
- access to low-cost retirement income stream for those already in, or close to, retirement.
Telstra Super Pty Ltd is the independent trustee that manages the Telstra Superannuation Scheme (TelstraSuper), under the direction of the TelstraSuper Board of Directors.
The Executive Management team and staff of Telstra Super Pty Ltd oversee the administration, investment and management of members' super under the direction of the Board.
How we manage your super
To administer the fund effectively, TelstraSuper uses a combination of in-house expertise along with a range of carefully selected professional advisers.
- member service – expert Member Services Consultants to handle member queries
- investments – professional Investment Managers specialising in all major asset classes
- communications and education – specialist teams dedicated to providing easy-to-understand, helpful communications and seminars
- account service – Relationship Managers to assist employers.
Telstra Super Pty Ltd works with a range of suppliers, investment managers and advisers of the highest calibre.
Adviser Service Russell Investment Group Actuarial advisers JANA Investment Advisers Principal Asset consultant Albourne Asset consultant Ernst & Young External auditors Lander and Rogers Principal legal advisers PriceWaterhouseCoopers Tax advisers AON Insurance brokers MLC Limited (MLC Life Insurance) Group life insurer JP Morgan Master Custodian
Financial Services Guide
The Financial Services Guide (FSG) below is an important document that provides information to help you decide whether to use the services provided by Telstra Super Pty Ltd.
The FSG covers:
- who is responsible for the services we offer
- the services we offer
- our associations and relationships
- how our representatives are remunerated
- the documents we may give you
- who to contact if you have a complaint about our services.
Download TelstraSuper's Financial Services Guide.
We're here to help
At TelstraSuper we're here to help you build a secure financial future. Before making any significant financial decisions we would encourage you to speak to TelstraSuper Financial Planning that has a team of phone based Advisors who can provide you with general and simple personal advice over the phone to help you work out how much insurance you need. There's no additional cost for our phone based service as this is included in your TelstraSuper membership.
Contact us to discuss your insurance or if you have any other financial advice queries.
Call 1300 033 166 or request a call