Are you eligible to join TelstraSuper?
- current and former* Telstra Group** employee,
- current and former* employees of a Telstra-approved employer (Telstra Stores), and
- family and friends of TelstraSuper members
*former means a person who was an employee of the Telstra Group or Telstra-approved employer on or after 1 July 1990.
**Telstra Group means Telstra Corporation Limited and its associated companies and Telstra approved employers
Apply to become a member of TelstraSuper
Before you start
Complete this application form to open a TelstraSuper Personal Plus account.
Do not complete this application if you currently work for Telstra or the Telstra Group. To join TelstraSuper, simply contact your Human Resource/Payroll department..Please read the TelstraSuper Personal Plus Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and the important information in each section to help you complete your application.
It may take up to 10 minutes to complete this form.
Please note: once you start you won't be able to save the form and come back later.
Information you may need to complete this application
- Your Tax File Number (TFN)
Your TFN is confidential. You do not have to provide your TFN but if you don’t:
- it may be more difficult to locate, identify or consolidate any super you have in other super funds,
- pre-tax contributions will be taxed at the highest marginal tax rate and may be deducted from your TelstraSuper account, and
- post-tax contributions cannot be accepted into TelstraSuper, or any super fund.
If you choose not to provide your TFN now, you can always provide it at a later stage.
- Your investment choice You will need to make a decision on how you'd like your super invested. Please read the Investment Guide and Additional Information About Your Super Guide to understand the investment options we offer. This online joining form does not enable you to invest in the Diversified Income option. If you wish to invest in this option please complete the PDF application form