Are you eligible to join TelstraSuper?
- every current and former* Telstra Group** employee,
- employees of a Telstra-approved employer (Telstra Stores), and
- every eligible member of your family.
*former means a person who was an employee of the Telstra Group on or after 1 July 1990.
**Telstra Group means Telstra Corporation Limited and its wholly owned subsidiaries.
The eligible family member must be aged 15 years or over and be presently related to an existing or deceased TelstraSuper member.
Apply to become a member of TelstraSuper
Before you start
Complete this application form to open a TelstraSuper Personal Plus account, our personal super product designed specifically for eligible prospective members.
If you currently work for Telstra or the Telstra Group, you do not need to complete this application. Simply contact your Human Resource/Payroll department to join TelstraSuper.Please read the TelstraSuper Personal Plus Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and the important information in each section to help you complete your application.
It will take approximately 10 minutes to complete this form.
Please note: once you start you won't be able to save the form and come back later, so please make sure you have the information listed below to complete your application.
Information you will need to complete this application
- Your eligibility detailsIf you are joining as an eligible family member of an existing or deceased TelstraSuper member you will need to provide their name and member number
- Your Tax File Number (TFN)TelstraSuper is authorised to collect your Tax File Number (TFN). You do not have to provide your TFN but if you don’t, you may be liable to pay additional income tax on top of the 15% contributions tax payable on pre-tax contributions, post-tax contributions cannot be accepted, you may miss out on Government co-contributions and it will be harder for you to keep track of your super.
If you do not want to provide your TFN online, please complete the TelstraSuper Personal Plus PDF application form.
- Your investment choiceyou will need to make a decision on how you'd like your super invested. please read the Investment Guide and Additional Information About Your Super Guide to understand the investment options we offer
* This online joining form does not enable you to invest in the Diversified Income option. If you wish to invest in this option please complete the PDF application form