The Retirement Lifestyle Planner is an interactive and comprehensive tool designed to estimate your total retirement income. You can:
- estimate your retirement budget
- see how much Government Age Pension you may qualify for
- choose to enter your partner's salary and super
- include other investments, assets and income that you may have
- factor in planned career breaks, such as time off to have children
- compare the outcomes of different scenarios, such as lump sum withdrawals and making extra contributions
- see how a variety of market changes may impact your retirement savings.
You can also access the Retirement Lifestyle Planner through your SuperOnline account If your salary is known, key data including your age, super balance, investment choice and salary* will default to the known values.
* This figure represents your income for insurance purposes, as advised by your employer. This may differ to your actual salary, though you can easily adjust this if required.
Comprehensive report provided
You can download your personalised report containing a summary of the data you entered and your retirement lifestyle plan and superannuation balance. From there you can decide if you'd like to make any changes to your super or other financial arrangements to reach your retirement goals.
Need some help with your super?
At TelstraSuper, we’re here to help you build a secure financial future. If you’d like to discuss catching up on your super or if you have any other super related queries, contact us on 1300 033 166 or fill in our online contact form. There is no additional cost for our phone based service as this is included in your TelstraSuper membership.Online contact form