What is Chant West AppleCheck?
AppleCheck is a simple online tool which allows you to compare superannuation and pension funds on a fair and 'apples with apples' basis. Use AppleCheck to compare our key features with over 200 other funds in a format that is easy to read and understand. AppleCheck has been prepared by independent specialist superannuation research consultant, Chant West.
Use AppleCheck now
Click on one of the buttons below to compare super funds or pension account providers:
What's in an AppleCheck report?
The comparison uses data from Chant West's research and covers investments, fees, insurance and member services.
The on-screen and PDF reports are easy to follow and include:
- an overview of each fund side by side, including Chant West ratings
- an estimate of how much each fund would earn in the next year based on the account balance, current fees and historical long-term performance (net return guide)
- the breakdown of investments for each investment option and how they have performed
- total fees on the nominated balance and transaction fees
- the types of insurance available, the premiums and features of each fund (Super AppleCheck only).
The report can be emailed to you, with each fund side-by-side for easy comparison.
Disclaimer and notes
You will be linked to the Chant West website. Chant West AppleCheck is provided solely by Chant West Pty Ltd ABN 75 077 595 316 and not by TelstraSuper or by Chant West acting as TelstraSuper’s agent. Accordingly, TelstraSuper has no influence over the research results and ratings and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage caused by the accuracy, quality or fitness of the information or services provided by Chant West. Use of AppleCheck is restricted to Australian residents only.
When using Chant West Super AppleCheck, the default super fund division you will be comparing against is TelstraSuper Personal Plus. If you would like to compare another division of TelstraSuper (such as TelstraSuper Corporate Plus or TelstraSuper Casuals), please select the relevant division from the list of funds to compare.