We will reward you with:
- Welcome lunch with the CEO and other new starters
- Opportunities to gain a deep knowledge of the superannuation industry within a full-service fund
- Opportunities to have a say in how the business is shaped by participating annual staff engagement surveys and test new ideas
- Competitive pay – we undertake annual pay analysis to ensure you are rewarded fairly and equitably for your contribution
- Opportunities to engage with senior leaders across the business on a regular basis
- Ability to be exposed to end to end business processes
- As a Leader, you will be equipped with the tools to lead and engage your people and take the business forward ensuring best practice and a great employee experience is achieved across the business
- Existing and emerging leader development programs
Study assistance, training and mentoring
We will encourage you to create and define growth opportunities not just as individuals, but also as a team leveraging our study support programs, learning frameworks and methodologies. We believe in learning by doing, strongly promoting self- development and employee empowerment.
We offer opportunities for our people to learn and develop through:
- on the job experience,
- exposure to challenging job experiences and working and learning with others, and
- formal education and training encouraging either online or face to face ensuring a high performing and continuous learning culture.
Every employee has a professional development plan that is reviewed formally every six months. Our people can also be reimbursed for one approved professional membership or subscription per annum, with possibilities of tertiary study support and education leave also available.
Our Mentoring program also provides opportunities for our people to learn and develop, either as a mentor or mentee relationship.
So, whether it is through additional study, job shadowing or secondment opportunities, participation in industry associations or succession planning, there are many opportunities to keep your career on track at TelstraSuper.
Access to a very broad array of benefits
YourRewards platform — enabling you to gain discounts and cash back offers across broad range of retailers, Woolworths, Coles, Myer, David Jones, Harvey Norman just to name a few.
Telstra product discounts
Our People have access to a great range of discounts and offers from the fund and The Telstra Group.
- Eligible employees are entitled to a 25% discount on specific Telstra services (such as mobile and landline, internet or pay TV).
- [email protected] – access to a range of products at a discount via the Telstra Group, for example; movie tickets, travel, car hire.
Other discounts and benefits include MyKi Commuter Club discounts, onsite health and wellness programs, monthly company morning teas and celebrations, monthly on site coffee cart and catered lunches for the whole business.
Family is important to us. Which is why we offer a range of leave options.
- 4 weeks paid annual leave
- 13 weeks paid Long Service Leave pro-rated
- 15 days paid personal sick or carer’s leave each year (pro-rated for part-time)
- Telstra Super Day is 1 day of additional paid leave over the Christmas period
- Lifestyle leave - employees are able to purchase an additional 1 to 2 weeks leave per annum
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for the primary carer, 2 weeks’ paid parental leave for the secondary carer and equivalent adoption leave entitlements.
- Rostered Days off are available to full-time permanent employees in certain roles
- Community service leave and Volunteer leave
- Study / Education leave
- Career Break opportunities
- Family Violence support and leave provisions
- Compassionate Leave