Keeping your account safe is our priority
At TelstraSuper we take cyber security very seriously and we have controls in place which aim to protect your information and your account.
- Performing additional security and verification checks when you transact on your account
- Requesting extra security verification details from you when you call us.
- Providing you with the option to add additional security questions to your account when you call us. As a result of the above, processing times on certain transactions may take longer than normal.
Other steps to protect your super
- Always remain vigilant against phishing and other scam communications. TelstraSuper will never ask you to click a link to log into your account or provide personal details via an email or an SMS. TelstraSuper will never threaten you to take action on your account. You can find more information in this article.
- If you are concerned that you may have been subject to identity theft, consider visiting the IDCARE website. IDCARE have released a Response Fact Sheet relating to the recent data breach.
Not sure if it's from us?
TelstraSuper uses a range of ways to communicate with members including email, text message, direct mail and outbound calling. If you're unsure if a communicate you're receiving is genuine you can contact us on 1300 033 166 between 8.30am and 5.30pm Monday – Friday (Melbourne time). If in doubt, don't click – call us instead.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact us on 1300 033 166 between 8.30am and 5.30pm Monday – Friday (Melbourne time).