One-off, comprehensive, personal advice on both super and non-super related matters, tailored to your individual objectives, financial situation and needs.
Questions we can answer for you
- how are my savings tracking and will they support me in retirement?
- how much income will I have and will I be entitled to the Age Pension and other Centrelink entitlements when I retire?
- how can I maximise my defined benefit?
- what is the best insurance strategy to protect me and my family’s lifestyle including comprehensive insurance advice both inside and outside super?
- can I pay off my home loan sooner through cash flow & debt management?
- and more.
How to access the advice
How much will it cost?
$1,000 to $2,750 plus GST (where applicable) depending on the nature and complexity of advice required.
We're here to help
At TelstraSuper we're here to help you build a secure financial future. Before making any significant financial decisions we would encourage you to speak to TelstraSuper Financial Planning. Call 1300 033 166 or request an appointment using our online form.
Request a call