Ongoing, comprehensive advice, you’ll receive personal advice tailored to your individual objectives, financial situation and needs.
Your Adviser will conduct an annual review of your plan to ensure it remains on track and proactively notify you of any changes that will impact your plan (e.g. legislative).
There are two types of Stay on Track advice:
TelstraSuper Super on Track
Receive advice related to your TelstraSuper account.
TelstraSuper Life on Track
Receive advice on your TelstraSuper account, external super and/or investments.
How we can help you and adjust your plan as your life changes
- pre-retirement planning
- retirement income planning including understanding your Centrelink entitlements
- comprehensive wealth accumulation
- complex defined benefit matters
- comprehensive insurance advice both inside and outside super
- cash flow & debt management including strategies to pay of your home loan sooner
- and more.
How to access the advice
Super on track: $1,600 p.a. plus GST (where applicable)
Life on track: $2,100 p.a. plus GST (where applicable)
We're here to help
At TelstraSuper we're here to help you build a secure financial future. Before making any significant financial decisions we would encourage you to speak to TelstraSuper Financial Planning. Call 1300 033 166 or request an appointment using our online form.
Request a call