The Insurance in Superannuation Voluntary Code of Practice (Code) is the superannuation industry's commitment to ensuring high standards when providing insurance to members of superannuation funds. The Code aims to provide consistency in insurance across the super industry, by ensuring the cover super funds offer their members is affordable and appropriate to their needs.
TelstraSuper supports the Code and will adopt it from its commencement date on 1 July 2018. TelstraSuper is committed to providing our members with relevant, affordable insurance cover and is already compliant with many aspects of the Code. As part of our commitment, we'll provide an update of our plans to meet all standards of the Code, before 31 December 2018.
- Read the Insurance in Superannuation Voluntary Code (PDF)
- Find out more about TelstraSuper insurance cover
- Log in to SuperOnline to see your current level cover
Key fact sheets
As part of the Insurance in Superannuation Voluntary Code of Practice we have developed Insurance in super fact sheets to help you understand your insurance cover. This format is consistent across the industry, so you can easily compare your cover against different super funds.
- Insurance in super - TelstraSuper Corporate Plus
- Insurance in super - TelstraSuper Personal Plus transferring members
- Insurance in super - TelstraSuper Personal Plus New members